Dexter is currently seeking a Bindery Equipment Operator to join our Manufacturing team in our Kansas City, MO location. This role will take products from early stages of manufacturing and produce a finished item within standards of quality and production set by the company and ready for shipment to customers.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Handle and bind forms into finished products.
- Operate machinery such as saddle stitchers, perfect binders, cutters, folders, etc.
- Shrink-wrap finished products.
- Inspect forms for quality and completeness.
- Fill out necessary job paperwork accurately.
- Record and report production data accurately and neatly.
To be considered for this role, the qualified candidate will have a high school diploma or GED. He/she must have experience in print /bindery manufacturing. He/she must be able to read and understand work orders. He/she must have strong verbal and written communication skills; solid judgment and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and be able to meet deadlines. Candidate must be able to lift 50-60 lbs for sustained periods. Candidates with forklift experience preferred. You must be able to work overtime on short notice.
To be successful in this role at Dexter, the top candidate will have solid skills in the areas of written communication, interpretation, trouble-shooting, using good judgment, problem solving and meeting deadlines.
To apply, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org