• Collaborated with on-site management to deliver and execute critical items needed for opening by coordinating efforts by land and sea with key stakeholders.
• Identified and developed full list of print collateral required for property opening.
• Continued assessment and evaluation with senior leadership across property and internally at A S Hospitality to coordinate distribution requirements in the most cost effective manner.
• Identified and redesigned items that would enhance functionality.
• Fulfilled and distributed palletized items from warehouse to destination.
• Provided on-site project management to support each stakeholder across the campus to determine product requirements, specifications, design, usage, and required approvals. This collaboration extended from the central property to other on-site hotel brands as well as third-party providers.
• Delivered on brand and on trend creative solutions to aid on-site marketing as well as the contracted agency with the high volume of design needs. A S Hospitality’s marketing & creative services was able to design collateral and promotional items to ensure deadlines were met and speed to market was not sacrificed.
• Supported on-property management to redefine/value engineer products for cost take out without sacrificing quality.
• Developed and designed a continued support model for product replenishments, including a customized brand portal that integrates with Birchstreet.